Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hair Everywhere

I have shoulder length whitish/blonde hair right now and I am trying my best to leave it alone. I really want to cut it because I love short hair. I also love really long hair. I'm talking down to your ass long. I have had short hair multiple times so I thought I would let it grow out really long. Trouble is I feel really bored when my hair is medium length. I like to be on the extreme ends of hair not just dabbing in the middle. Well in my search for hair decision I ran across these three pics of hair.

I love the multiple colors. It makes me want to do it. Ugh but getting my hair to the white shade it is now was a huge pain and more pricey then I was expecting. I have to have priorities on my spending and I choose tea over hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment