Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nature Along the way

On one of my many walks I came across some interesting plants and thought I would share.
I sat down by some mushrooms to do some reading. This was my favorite one.

I was reading The Silmarillion by J.R.R Tolkien and thought this mushroom was in perfect spirit with the book. 

Not to far from the grassy mushroom covered hill I found an interesting tree that was fluffy. 



I enjoy the color of the leaves.
Not to far from the fluff tree I came across a weird flowering plant with pod like things.

It was hard to get a good picture of this one due to the wind blowing the branch back and forth. Also mind you I take these images with my phone so they are not the highest quality. 
If anyone knows the names of the fluffy tree or pod flowers let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment